On May 23, 2016 on the basis of KSUCTA named afterN.Isanov a monitoring of the Erasmus+ project “Advancing University Education in Biomedical Engineering and Health Management in Kyrgyzstan (KyrMedu)” took place.
The purpose of the monitoring is to learn the results of the work done, identifysuccessful project implementation and/or deviations and to provide support in resolving open issues.
Monitoring was conducted by Mrs. AnnaSpangemacher, Program Manager for Central Asia of the EACEA Brussels (Belgium) and Mrs. GulnaraChokusheva, National Coordinator of the National Erasmus+ Office in Kyrgyzstan.
The event began with a meeting of Mrs. Shpangemaher and Mrs. Chokushevoy with the rector of KSUCTA Prof. A.Abdykalykov.
Project coordinators of the partner universities, as well as the representatives of the working groups participated on the monitoring.
The following key aspects were considered in the course of monitoring:
- Signing the partnership agreements;
- Order issue on the appointment of a project coordinator;
- Creation of working groups;
- Project management by grant holder;
- Involvement and support of European universities in the implementation of the work packages;
- Next steps;
- Proficient use of the Redmine (Open the server web application for managing projects and tasks) by partner universities;
- Implementation of new study programs.
Each partner university made a presentation on the work done, the roles and tasks within the work packages, the expected outcomes and anticipated challenges.
Further, the monitoring was continued at the KSMA named after I.Ahunbaev, where Mrs. Spangemacher and Mrs. Chokusheva met with the vice-rector on clinical training and research work.