*Call for application*
The main objective of the EPOG Master’s course is to give birth to a new generation of international experts, able to define and assess economic policies and evolve within different political, social and regional contexts. Towards this objective the EPOG Master’s Program goes beyond the reach of standard economic theory to include various heterodox approaches that may have more to say about the challenges facing national policy makers in a globalized context.
The programme relies *9 prestigious universities*:
* University Paris 13,
* University Paris 7,
* University of Turin,
* Kingston University,
* Berlin School of Economics and Law,
* University of Witwatersrand (South Africa)
* Federal University of Rio de Janeiro,
* University of Massachusetts (Amherst),
* Seoul National University.
The very best students from all over the world will be eligible for _*scholarships awarded for 2 years*_ by the European Commission, based on our selection:
* The *« Programme countries » scholarships* for students from Member States of the European Union (EU) as well as former Yugoslav, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Republic of Macedonia, Turkey;
* The *« Partner countries » scholarships* for students from all the other countries;
* *Additional scholarships for specific « windows » countries* (see www.epog.eu).
*WHEN TO APPLY?*
Deadline for students who are applying for Erasmus Mundus scholarships will be the _*January 9, 2017*_.
The course will start in September 2017.
/Note two recommendation letters are needed to apply and have to be provided by the deadline./