1) At the conference “Key skills for a digital future: increasing the capacity of labor migrants of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Project organizers – “E-QUALITY” Digital education for social and financial inclusion and gender equality”.
During the conference digital tools to improve the key skills of migrant workers were discussed. Representatives of government agencies, professional communities, educational organizations, expert community of Bulgaria and Kyrgyzstan took part.
2) Roundtable to discuss the problems and prospects for the development of teacher education in the Kyrgyz Republic.
The round table was attended by representatives of universities and NEOs.
During the round table problems, examples and plans for the development of teacher education in the Kyrgyz Republic were voiced.
3) Online webinar on behalf of the European Commission on the project “Learning in Europe”, together with DG EAC.
The webinar brought together staff from EU Delegations around the world working to promote learning and research opportunities in Europe.
The webinar provided an overview of the current Learning in Europe initiative as well as a platform for exchange on the following questions:
– How to organize virtual fairs and maximize outreach, with the assistance of consortium members;
– The experiences of EU delegations in organizing virtual events.