The summer school titled “The Development of Doctoral Education and Research Capacities of Kyrgyzstan Academia”, within the framework of the Erasmus + “Derecka” project is being held in Kyrgyzstan from August 9 to 20, 2021.
The aims of the summer school are:
1. Train administrators of universities in Kyrgyzstan for PhD doctoral programs in the specifics of the work of doctoral programs and improve their administrative and managerial competencies.
2. To enhance the academic competence of research supervisors and the research potential of their PhD students.
International professors and researchers from London Brunel University, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, EXOLAUNCH GmbH will teach for two weeks on priority issues:
1 Prof. Hamed Al-Raveshidi (Brunel University London, United Kingdom)
2 Dr. Tatyana Kalganova, BSc (Hons), PhD, MIEEE Lecturer in Intelligent Systems, Director of Research in Graduate Studies, Head of the Research Center for Industrial and Applied Artificial Intelligence, Head of Athena SWAN SAT, Coordinator of Exchange Programs, incl. ERASMUS + (Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Brunel University London, United Kingdom)
Prof. Dr. Marina Tropmann-Frick, Professor of Data Science,
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Prof. Dr. Elena Stankevichene, Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration Chairman of the Dissertation Council for PhD Doctorate Studies (Economics), Member of the Humanities and Social Sciences Committee of the Lithuanian Research Council, Editor-in-Chief of Business Economics and Management magazine (WoS, Scopus) (Vilnius Technical University Gediminas’ VILNIUS TECH, Vilnius, Lithuania)
Prof. Dr. Daiva Jurevičienė, Head of the Department of Engineering Economics, Member of the doctoral committee (economics), Feature Editor, Sustainability Magazine (MDPI Open Access Magazine) (Vilnius Technical University Gediminas’ VILNIUS TECH, Vilnius, Lithuania)
Dr. Milena Medinetskienė, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration, Former President of the Lithuanian Society of Young Researchers, Vice President of the Lithuanian Scientific Society, Co-founder of the Presidential Prize for the best dissertations (Vilnius Technical University Gediminas’ VILNIUS TECH, Vilnius, Lithuania)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Victoria Skvarchany, Scientific secretary of the PhD dissertation council for doctoral studies (economics), Head of the Research Institute of Dynamic Control, Editor-in-chief of the magazine “Business, Management and Economic Engineering” (Vilnius Technical University Gediminas’ VILNIUS TECH, Vilnius, Lithuania)
Prof. Dr. Nazokat Kasymova, Professor, Higher Education Reform Expert / Bologna Process Expert of the Ministry of Education of Uzbekistan (Tashkent State University of Oriental Studies, Uzbekistan).
The summer school is intended for administrative staff, researchers, scientific advisers, and PhD doctoral students from 7 universities in Kyrgyzstan:
1. International University of the Kyrgyz Republic
2. International Higher School of Medicine
3. Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakova
4. Kyrgyz State University of Construction, Transport, and Architecture named after N. Isanova
5. Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic named after K. Dikambaeva
6. Kyrgyz National Agrarian University named after K.I. Scriabin
7. Osh State University
Higher Education Reform Expert: Chynybaev M.K., Bekboeva R.R., Kalmatov R.K., also take an active part in the work of the summer school.