Joint Degrees

Your own higher education institution may have cooperation agreements with European partners under Erasmus+. If so, you can apply for a grant to spend a period (5 days to 2 months) at this partner institution to deliver teaching or training, or to follow training for career development purposes.
Under this agreement, your university can also receive European staff.
To apply, contact your institution’s international office for more information.
Academics can also apply to act as scholars or guest lecturers in any of the on-going Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
Apply directly to the consortium delivering the joint programme, which carries out a competitive selection procedure, open to academics from around the world.

The list of courses can be found here:
List of Joint Master Degrees >>>