In the field of credit mobility, a Partner-Country university and a Programme-Country university can set up an inter-institutional agreement, enabling their students to study up to 12 months abroad at the host university, ensuring that all obtained grades and credits will be recognised by the home university. Moreover, staff and doctoral students can take part as well. Degree mobility involves an individual studying for a specific diploma. A Joint Master Degree is a full international study programme, lasting between one and two years. Students study in at least two of the Higher Education Institutions involved.