On 7th of October 2017 at 13:00 on the basis of hotel Hyatt Regency Bishkek will be held Interactive presentation in “peers to peers” format as a part of Central Asia EMA Promo Tour 2017.
Event is organized by Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association with the support of the EU Delegation to Kyrgyzstan and National Erasmus+ Office.
Representatives from EU Delegation will report on EU activities in the education sector of the country and National Coordinator of Erasmus+ Office in Kyrgyzstan will presented Erasmus+ individual opportunities. Don’t miss this chance to find out all important details!
Afterwards, representatives of Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association (Eurasian Regional Chapter), will share their own experience on:
– how to apply for a scholarship funded by the EU;
– how to study abroad and succeed;
– how to travel across Europe;
– how to get an internship;
– how to develop your international career and
– how to have fun while being an Erasmus Mundus student
Registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/VDgnzuclWogibRyU2