The National Erasmus+ Office in Kyrgyzstan announces competition for a position of the Project manager and invites all interested candidates among the citizens of Kyrgyzstan to apply and send their CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15,2021.
Duration of the service contract: from 1 April 2021 to 31 December 2021 (full time)
Working hours: from 9.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m.
• University degree in International Relations, Finance, Economics, or other relevant fields;
• A minimum 3 years of experience in administrative, financial or related areas;
• Ability to work in the environment demanding interaction and cooperation with different partners including representatives of the authorities, donors and other project actors;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
• Proven ability to work in short time frame and take under control several simultaneous components of the project;
• Relevant computer skills using MS Office applications (MS Work, Excel, etc);
• Advanced proficiency in spoken and written Kyrgyz, Russian and English.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Assistance in implementation of the activities in accordance with the objectives and tasks outlined in the grant agreement;
Preparation and updating the inventory list of the office equipment, regular recording of the office hardware;
Proper maintenance and keeping of the office filing system;
Provide logistical support and preparation of necessary materials for events (workshops, round tables, meetings, training, missions and field visits, etc)
Assistance in monitoring of the projects;
Contribution to preparation of reports on implementation of activities (collection of information, development of tables);
Preparation of letters, documents, reports, contracts, etc.;
Translation of materials/documents from English into Russian, Kyrgyz and vice-versa;
Fulfilment of other tasks as required.